[mapguide-users] Fusion: polygon in temporary layer is rendered incorrectly when partially outside viewport

Ben ptolemyx at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 17 14:56:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

As a result of a digitization operation, I've added a polygon to a
temporary layer via the mapguide dotet API (and cleared the digitization).

As you can see in my attachment, when I pan so that one of the points of
the polygon is out of the viewport, the in-viewport part is rendered
incorrectly. In my example image, you can see two things:

1. The top-left point is still onscreen, but is no longer used in the
polygon
2. The bottom-left point is offscreen, but the line that appears to
connect to it is at the wrong angle

Does anyone have any advice or workarounds? I'm using MG 2.1.0.

Thanks,
Ben