[mapguide-users] RE: who use which viewer API version?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Mar 18 13:52:03 EDT 2010

We are in the same boat. If I make any real progress with OL I will make
sure I help fill in the blanks on the WIKI and or OL API help under
MapGuide. Thanks for your time in responding!

Chris Gountanis | www.mpowerinnovations.com
mPower Innovations
Software Engineer
1051 N Lynndale Drive, Suite 2A, Appleton, WI 54914
T: 920.830-4053 ext. 205 | F: 920.955-4057