[mapguide-users] EchoTest() - No data from standard input

kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com
Wed Mar 31 21:48:55 EDT 2010

I am trying to debug a new MapGuide install, testing the
ajaxviewersample.php against Sheboygan.mgp.

All of my mapagent calls are failing. I have instrumented CgiAgent.cpp
with a call to EchoTest(), and the following was dumped to the Apache
log.

<title>FastCGI echo</title><h1>FastCGI echo</h1>
Request number 1,  Process ID: 18312<p>
No data from standard input.<p>
Request environment:<br>
<pre>
PATH=/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/kfw/bin
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/lib:
PHPRC=/usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/php/lib
PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS=1000
</pre><p>

Any ideas why nothing is getting passed to mapagent?

I am using mapguideopensource-2.1.0.4283 running on Red Hat el5.

Thank you.

KFW