[mapguide-users] Re: moving to new server, some help please

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Tue May 4 12:28:27 EDT 2010

Thanks all

The "make a package" option seems to have worked as I have a couple of files
in my \Server\Packages filder now.

I think luckily we have been using Maestro and MGE2010 as the author for
various learning reasons so I believe what we have at present will work
across both.

Is anyone able to advise me now if the recent security patch will have
already been integrated into the 2.1 release at
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.1.0 or should I install that,
then patch?

Thanks for your help guys!

Neil