[mapguide-users] Map3d throwing RUL Syntax error

J. Hjelmberg jhjelmb1 at my.chemeketa.edu
Tue May 11 18:14:01 EDT 2010

All,
I am one step short of my goal for this semester and I can't figure this
out.

Using Autodesk Map 3d 2010 I can publish to mapguide while on the sever
machine, but I can not publish from a client machine to mapguide.

The URL we use in Map3d on the server is http://localhost/mapguide or
http://"website"/mapguide either of which work perfectly, but
http://"website"/mapguide throws a "RUL Syntax" error when Map3d tries to
connect from any machine other then the server.

Both the Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.DLL files on the client and server
seem to be identical.

I have tried replacing the Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.DLL on the client
machine with the one created in 2007 and it throws a string error.

We are using Map3d 2010, MGOS 2.1.0.4283 and Maestro 2.0

Any assistance on this would be appriciated.

Josh