[mapguide-users] How to get selection with fusion??

lzzgeo lzzgeo at yahoo.cn
Wed May 12 23:24:46 EDT 2010

   I am using MGOS 2.1 with fusion, I just want to get the information about
selction through the map.
   there are some source code in the following.

    Fusion.registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED,
fusionInitialized);
    Fusion.registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.FUSION_ERROR, fusionError);
    Fusion.initialize();

var themap;
var fusionInitialized = function() {
    $('AppContainer').resize({forceResize: true});

	 themap = Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');
	 themap.registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.MAP_SELECTION_ON, selectionOn);
}

var selectionOn = function()
{
	 themap.getSelection(displaySelection);
}

function displaySelection(res){
	var nums =res.getNumLayers();
	alert(nums);
}

but, I get the message "getNumLayers() is not defined". why??
Is there something wrong?