[mapguide-users] Legend symbols not displaying

neilyoung neil.young at ch2m.com
Sun May 16 02:17:34 EDT 2010

I have an application where I am posting a new layer to a map in the session
repository generated from user defined queries to sql database using ODBC
connection. When the new map gets opened with the newly added layers, all
the amp smybosl change to "?" and there no longer are symbols in the legend.
If I close the legend and re-open the symbols draw.

I am using the basic AJAX viewer in .net.

Any ideas on what is causing this?

Thanks, Neil