[mapguide-users] RE: Measuring distances mismatch

Jose Cerrejon gis at mapas-sll.com
Wed May 26 13:01:13 EDT 2010

Jorge Soria wrote:

> Thank you very much for your responses, this thread has been very helpful
> for me.
> You talk about changing your fusionSF.js to fusion.js in your index.html
> reference.
> But now, my map's initial view is so zoomed out that I only see a point
> when it loads, ¿what happened with the scale of the map?. And by the way,
> whats the difference between fusion.js and fusionSF.js.
> Thanks in advance, and sorry for my English
>
> Jorge.

Hi Jorge.

  fusionSF.sj is a join of javascript libraries. We get some speed with this
practice. So we need to link this file, because fusion is only a file, and
we get some errors. The solution is to make a new fusionSF.js from the SVN.
You must to use Apache Ant with the SDK of Java. It's easy. If you need
help, just tell me.

Espero que me hayas entendido Jorge, un saludo.