[mapguide-users] Re: Problem to show properties in Ajax viewer with ver. 2.2.0.5197

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:25:07 EDT 2010

I just tried your package on an earlier 2.2 build running on windows 7 / IIS.

I couldn't find any problems with selection, everything selects fine. The
only thing I can think of is that some error occurred server-side during
selection (getselectedfeatures.aspx) and the error response is malformed in
some way when sent back to the client, causing the "unterminated string
constant" message.

Do you get the same problem in Firefox? If so, you can use the firebug
extension to track all http requests to mapguide and see which ones are
returning errors.

- Jackie