[mapguide-users] Re: Again: strong naming of MapGuideDotNetApi.dll

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Tue Oct 12 04:36:12 EDT 2010

Yes, I agree that it would be nice to know if it works at all with this
releases.

I'd like to take adavantage of the great improvements of MapGuide 2.2 e.g.
64Bit support. I make havy use of the awesome MaestroApi. It makes
programming MapGuide a lot easier and faster.

Jackie, do you see any chance in solving this problem in the near future?

Gunter