[mapguide-users] Re: WFS-T or modify shp on repositories and commit

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Oct 15 09:47:28 EDT 2010

Yes, Feature Source can be any MapGuide Feature Layer or directly to FDO.

Basically, if you view page source of the sample you can get some
feeling about javascript client code.
It is undocumented and could be easier samples... we could do something there.

OpenLayers vector layer which allow this type of editing is in
OpenLayers sandbox
http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/simonpel/openlayers/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers.js
You can check source code there.

You would need GeoREST as well, which is available at www.georest.org.