[mapguide-users] King Oracle won't read all features from Oracle

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 21:42:52 EDT 2010

I used King Oracle with Mapguide OS 1.2 quite a while and due to its bugs, I
decided to use Mapguide Enterprise 2009 that has a more robust Oracle
provider.

Now I need to deploy MGOS 2.1 with King Oracle and I have noticed the
following:
1) it won't support long transactions
2) the features for some connections won't display in the map (0-infinity
range, layer set to visible).

I though #2 would be a consequence of #1 but some of the datastores King
Oracle won't display any data for have very minimal data, at most 200 rows.
I wrote a script that reads the features of the layer and it works so the
data is there. The features are just not displayed.

Is anybody having the same problem? I'm using the 3.1.0.R000 version
(included in MGOS 2.1).