[mapguide-users] Filter/Show only selected

Radosław Bobowski rb at designers.pl
Mon Oct 25 10:43:27 EDT 2010

Hi all
For couple of days I'm trying to wrote something like "setFilter()" function. This function should be able to set filter applied to data and show only those elements/objects of layer on the map that fit to my expression. I'm working whit fusion and I know that there are some filter options...
var options = {};
 options.geometry = 'LINESTRING(x y, x y, ...)';
 options.filter = 'ID = 1';
 options.layers = 'MyLAYER';
 mapWidget.query(options);
But this solusion don't satisfy me couse it only filter current selection :(
So I also try to use 'BuildLayerDefinitionContent()' from buffer.php but it throws me exception 'mgbytesource' in this line:
 $src = new MgByteSource($xmlStr, strlen($xmlStr));
  return $src->GetReader();

PLS help

Radek.