[mapguide-users] RE: MGOS 2.1 crashes with MrSID plugin on Windows 2008

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:38:18 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, no. I have tried everything I could think of, but without any
luck. You could try to transform the SID into another format (e.g. tiff),
although there is a big chance the file will become unmanageble (too big).
Other possibility is to downgrade to the more unstable MGOS 2.0 or to wait
on the final release of MGOS 2.2.
Unless someone else on the forum comes up with a solution of course ...