[mapguide-users] View on Oracle Express

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Mon Sep 6 08:38:09 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have an Oracle schema with views to render on Mapguide Open Source.
If I load this schema on an Oracle Standard or Enterprise, views are rendered.
If I load on Mapguide from express, they are not rendered (I can render the table with geometry field, but not the view).

All views are in USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA and all views have primary keys.
I can load and render on Autodesk Map from Oracle Express without problems.
>From Maestro I can see them in the list, if I try to create a layer, but they are not rendered at all.

Any idea or suggstions?....

Best regards

Francesco