[mapguide-users] View on Oracle Express

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Tue Sep 7 04:07:56 EDT 2010

Hi!

If you are using King Oracle Provider try using *KingFdoClass *table to
populate view as FDO Class instead of inserting views in
USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA.
Here are instruction on how to do this:
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/KingFdoClass.htm

Simon

Instead "inserting" views in USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA  you can USE