[mapguide-users] MapGuide at FOSS4G 2010

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Sep 9 21:28:28 EDT 2010

We did attempt to get something together for the FOSS4G WMS benchmarking
exercise, but failed due to lack of time/resources.  I'd warn anyone
interested in helping out on this in future years that it's incredibly
resource intensive and chaotic, with multiple changes to the data and the
test parameters squeezed into a very short timeline.  You really need to be
dedicated to make a good run at it.

Great resources BTW.  Feel free to link to them from the resources page on
the wiki if they're not already, and maybe Zac could add your links to his
MapGuide start pages (again, if they're not already).

Jason