[mapguide-users] How to Retrieve data in Multiple Databases

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 00:06:30 EDT 2010

Hi,
i am using MGE 2010 with .net 3.5 and oracle 10g data base.

we have oracle data base at differenet servers (server1(contains washington
data),server2(contains california data),server3(contains florida data)).i
want to display the one of these data on the mapguide viewer based on
selection(suppose if i select  washington the washington data must be
appeared on the map from server1).similarly if i select florida,florida data
must be loaded on the map from server 2.and so on..........

So for this i think we can't create packages.right?  i think we have to
connect to the database server dynamicallay from our application to retrieve
the spatial data and display it on internet.Please let me know the
solution.if i missing something please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Padmini