[mapguide-users] Re: Sign MapGuideDotNetApi.dll from Mapguide server 2011 to use with MaestroAPI.

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Mon Sep 27 05:06:39 EDT 2010

No, I over looked that and I added to the web.config

<runtime>
 <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
   <dependentAssembly>
     <assemblyIdentity name="MapGuideDotNetApi"
publicKeyToken="f526c48929fda856" />
       <bindingRedirect oldVersion="2.0.0.2308" newVersion="2.2.0.5305" />
   </dependentAssembly>
  </assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

and this fixes the error, thanks.

Do you have any idea about the warning Im receiving, is that because I
havent signed the mapguidedotnetapi.dll or do I need to upgrade maestroAPI
dll to be able run with mg2011?