[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide 2.2 RC4 issues with Fusion Trunk (and Google)

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:58:23 EDT 2011

I agree svn is much better! That's why the installer for 2.3 will
include the option to install the web viewer apps with the ability to
update your installation directly via subversion

you can find the branch here
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/browser/branches/fusion-2.2
just edit swap 'trunk' for 'branches/fusion-2.2' in the svn url you were using

Can you do me a favour, rather than just complain about the wiki
documentation, create an osgeo account, login and update it
with your findings?