[mapguide-users] Problem running own widget in Fusion.

Olcay Ebcin (Coğrafi Bilgi Sistemleri Şube Müdürü) OEBCIN at iski.gov.tr
Mon Aug 1 15:56:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

in the window.onload() function of index.html, I created a floating Jx.Dialog object, as in the following:

                               dshowInfo = new Jx.Dialog({
                                               id: 'dialogShowInfo',
                                               label: OpenLayers.i18n('Selection Information'),
                                               modal: false,
                                               resize: true,
                                               horizontal: '50 left',
                                               vertical: '85 top',
                                               width: 400,
                                               height: 400,
                                               contentId: 'showInfo'
                                               });

I've added <div id=" showInfo"></div> into in index.html as well.

                               var showInfo = function()
                               {
                                               var currentPos = parseInt(d showInfo.domObj.style.left);
                                               if (currentPos < 0) dshowInfo.domObj.style.left = '30px';
                                               dshowInfo.open();
                               }

This ContentID corresponds to the class name of the widget as defined in the JavaScript file. showInfo.js contains the following class definition:

Fusion.Widget.showInfo = OpenLayers.Class(Fusion.Widget,
  {
  // ...
  }
);

After all, I created InvokeScript running showInfo(); in MapGuide Studio. I've added this invokeScript into Primary Toolbar menu.

When I click on invokeScript button in Primary Toolbar menu,

-          showInfo script is executed

-          dShowInfo dialog box opening without running showInfo.js file. Since contentId refers to showInfo, I would expect showInfo.js file working.

All above configurations belong to Example3 of flexible WebLayout sample. If I use Example1, Example2, Example3, Example4 as contentId, all works fine.

The thing I am trying to do is, run my own javascript file like showInfo.js

Can anybody tell me how can I do that?

Regards,

Olcay Ebcin