[mapguide-users] Failed to load the resource file "Resources/mapguide_en.res" for locale "en".

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Tue Aug 9 07:11:30 EDT 2011

I have downloaded the mapguide source code and followed the following guides.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CompilingMapGuide22Windows
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/ConfigureGuide22Windows

I have complete all these steps with succes, but when I execute
"mgserver.exe run" I get the following error:

C:\mapguideopensource-2.2\Server\bin>mgserver.exe run
Running the server interactively as an application instead of as a service.

(3896) Failed to load the resource file "Resources/mapguide_en.res" for
locale "en".
(3896) Server stopped.

Could it be because of permission? The application pool runs with network
service and I have added network service to the mapguide server folder.

Regards,
Birgir