[mapguide-users] How to change layer definition in Maestro when underlying datasource changes ? (n00b question?)

Bo Victor Thomsen bvt at geograf.dk
Mon Aug 15 04:52:23 EDT 2011

To the list -

I have a Oracle based datasource. This datasource is used in a layer
definition and the layer is used in a map defintion. Dataconnection,
layer and map can be previewed in Maestro with success.
When I make a change in the underlying Oracle tabledefinition, i.e
change a field name, the layer and map doesn't work anymore. The field
list in layer definion window in MapGuide is still showing the old field
name.

Is there a method to update/refresh the layer definition without
recreating the Oracle dataconnection and layerdefintion ?

--
Med venlig hilsen

Civ.Ing.
Bo Victor Thomsen