[mapguide-users] Getting together mapguide and simpleviewer gallery ??

alexpl oolekp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:51:27 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I am trying to get together my tooltips with
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/ SimpleView gallery  . Now i have some
layer of points and nice tooltip with photo and a text, both are storied in
a postgresql db. I would like to after clicked photo  show a bigger photo by
this image gallery. Unfortunately to get it running it needs some .js
external files - scriptsfiles, which i can easily add to html document but
not to my tooltip.

Is there any way to add some links (.css), scripts to the tooltip??
Or which file from viewerfiles folder is responsible for tootip window so i
can add paths to those files???

thanks
Alex