[mapguide-users] RE: Alias to external DWF files

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue Aug 30 13:10:47 EDT 2011

So I guess my question is to all of you who are forced to use the DWF's in
MGE how are you updating yours?  I'm using the commercial version of AIMS
(2012).

-  Are you running load procedures and reconnecting the layers to the
updated dwf?
-  Are you updating the DWF's through code?
-  Are you updating your DWF's and allowing them to appear when they appear
to the user?

I really don't get how others are updating their dwfs when the manual
process of opening and reconnecting the layers to the dwf is required to
make them visible in the application.