[mapguide-users] Re: Mapagent FCGI Not Found

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:49:33 EST 2011

OK, for what it is worth, I have had strange but similar issues but it does
not appear consistently so that I can say: "this is the answer". When I
have had it, I have found that adding mapagent.fcgi to the default
documents and moving it to the top of the list will solve it.

Don't know why...but it's what's worked for me so maybe it will for you too.

Best regards,
Jonathon