[mapguide-users] Removing layer and group programatically doesnt remove group in legend in Fusion 2.2

kelll kellieharrisson at sierrasystems.com
Fri Feb 4 15:31:12 EST 2011

Hi all,

When I remove a layer and group programmatically, the features are now gone
from the map, the layer is removed from the legend, but the group folder of
the layer remains in the legend after reload.

When checking in Maestro, this group is gone from the Map definition, so I
don't understand why it is still showing on the legend.

I am calling this function to reload the map.

var mgApiMapWidgetId = 'Map';

function RefreshMapviewer() {
    var mapWidget = Fusion.getWidgetById(mgApiMapWidgetId);
    if (mapWidget && mapWidget.isMapLoaded()) {
        mapWidget.reloadMap();
    }
}

I tried searching for other posts, but found nothing for this particular
problem.
Please let me know if I should report this as a bug

Thanks!
Kellie

Sierra Systems Group
Canada