[mapguide-users] Why does one TIFF look like a negative i.e. black and white?

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 07:24:39 EST 2011

I have the whole of the UK mapped in 20km square tiles - they are all TIFFS
from the OS website (so all should be in the same format).
I have been using these for a while but have just discovered one of the
tiles looks like a negative i.e. black and white.
The actual TIF file is fine when you look at it outside of Mapguide.
I am using MG2.02 and MG Studio 2009 with Windows and ASP.NET on IIS5.

Does anyone have any idea why Mapguide is interpreting this tile as black
and white?

Any help or suggestions is welcome.

-----
http://www.software-matters.co.uk Software Matters  -