[mapguide-users] GetParent().Fusion is undefined

Emily LaMunyon ELaMunyon at slco.org
Wed Feb 16 11:56:55 EST 2011

Hello,

I have searched extensively for the solution to this problem with no luck so
far.

I have a Mapguide Enterprise 2011 Fusion layout using the Aqua template and
am trying to target a built-in search in the Task Pane, using Studio. The
search criteria appears in the Task Pane, but when the selected feature is
clicked, the map does not zoom to it.

In Firebug, I get an error reading:GetParent().Fusion is undefined  in
fusion/widgets/Search/Search.php for the following function that is in
Search/Search.templ:

 function CellClicked(sel)
{
 var map = GetParent().Fusion.getMapByName(mapName);
 map.setSelection(sel, true);
}

When I target a new window, the search works fine. Does anyone have any
insight?

Thanks!