[mapguide-users] Re: WMS - A length exception occurred: string too long

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sat Feb 26 09:17:15 EST 2011

Hi Zac,

The MgLayer patch attached to http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1601 should also fix WMS for the MapGuide 2.2 code base.  As far as I can tell, SAX2Parser::SerializeToXml is the only entry point which will hit the parser tab() logic in the Server and Web Extensions.

I can create a pre-RC4 Windows build with the 1601 patch in place if anyone wants to validate the fix before the RC4 build.

Regards,
Trevor