[mapguide-users] Re: Problem connecting GeoREST to MapGuideOS 2.2 RC1

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Jun 2 17:47:51 EDT 2011

I'm still on MGOS 2.1; not sure if Haris has tested against 2.2, but I think
Autodesk may have done some testing against 2.3 before distributing GeoREST
with Infrastructure Map Server.

You do need to swap some DLLs from an included subdirectory after
installing; the out-of-the-box distribution is still defaulting to 2.1.