[mapguide-users] Re: Features Sometimes Disappear When Zoomed To

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 8 04:32:42 EDT 2011

Hi all, I don't know if you've found a solution.
I've a similar problem.
In particular, I have some points from Postgres and shapes that overlay a
GoogleMap in the northern area of Italy. All is fine, but when I PAN toward
any direction, at a certain point ALL disappear.
I mean, it seems that there are some limits sets but I don't know where and
why!
Reach these limits, all my layers disappear and I have only the GoogleMap
layer.
Where do you think could be the problem? Is it the same as yours?
To build this layout I've used the MgMaestro v3.

In the basic layout all is working fine.

Thanks to all,
Riccardo

My system: Win7, MGOS 2.2, Apache/Tomcat