[mapguide-users] Re: Map Selection selects entire layer if more than 500 features are selected

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:34:41 EDT 2011

The reason we dispense this advice often on this mailing list is because
unlike Autodesk, we as a community lack the resources to actively support
older releases of MapGuide Open Source.

If things are working fine with your older release, there's nothing stopping
you from continuing to using it. But if issues like this are a deal-breaker
for you, the simplest solution is to upgrade for all intents and purposes
unless you have the know-how to grab the source and fix the problem
yourself.

- Jackie