[mapguide-users] RE: Compile Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

airfiol jllj3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:22:16 EST 2011

The web application project is set to compile as a 64 bit application and the
AppPool is set to use DotNet 2.0 and "Enable 32 bit applications =  False.

The error is occuring when I attempt to compile. Unless I'm mistaken, IIS
settings don't come into play until after the application compiles
successfully.

I ran the corflags.exe as suggested but I'm not sure how to interpret them.
Please see below. Does 32BIT:0 mean that they are 64bit?

corflags.exe "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin\MapGuideDotNetApi.dll"

Version   : v2.0.50727
CLR Header: 2.5
PE        : PE32+
CorFlags  : 1
ILONLY    : 1
32BIT     : 0
Signed    : 0

corflags.exe "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin\OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation.dll"

Version   : v2.0.50727
CLR Header: 2.5
PE        : PE32+
CorFlags  : 1
ILONLY    : 1
32BIT     : 0
Signed    : 0

corflags.exe "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin\OSGeo.MapGuide.Geometry.dll"

Version   : v2.0.50727
CLR Header: 2.5
PE        : PE32+
CorFlags  : 1
ILONLY    : 1
32BIT     : 0
Signed    : 0

corflags.exe "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin\OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideCommon.dll"

Version   : v2.0.50727
CLR Header: 2.5
PE        : PE32+
CorFlags  : 1
ILONLY    : 1
32BIT     : 0
Signed    : 0

corflags.exe "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin\OSGeo.MapGuide.PlatformBase.dll"

Version   : v2.0.50727
CLR Header: 2.5
PE        : PE32+
CorFlags  : 1
ILONLY    : 1
32BIT     : 0
Signed    : 0

corflags.exe "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin\OSGeo.MapGuide.Web.dll"

Version   : v2.0.50727
CLR Header: 2.5
PE        : PE32+
CorFlags  : 1