[mapguide-users] Is it possible to reverse the order of zoom in function in two web pages?

FMSUSC marvin.wang2009 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:42:24 EST 2011

Here I have two pages: one is mapguide map (page A), and the other is the
page(page B) linked to the left pane in map. Page B has a zoom in function
to specific an object, which works well when in the sequence of A->B->click
function button ->zoom in at A.

I also want to have a function like this: open B at the very
beginning->click function button->show page A and automatically zoom in to
the specific object. However, it seems that zoom in is not work in this
sequence automatically.

In my opinion, in the first procedure, mapguide map session is inherited to
page B, and zoom in function worked. In the second procedure, in formation
in page B cannot control A, because the session in B not fit for A. I am not
sure if this explanation is right. Anyway, did any one meet this problem
before and how to solve it?