[mapguide-users] FDO Provider

leong leong85s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 09:51:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

Currently, i facing mapguide maestro and mysql connection problem. I found
that a solution from mapguide user forum, but it does not work for me!!!

i copied theC:\xampp\mysql\bin\libmysql.dll to the C:\Program Files
(x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\bin

but, when try to connect mysql, it show me as the picture below,
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6166291/Capture.png

Then, i connect as usual , this message appeared after i clicked "test
connection"
The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
RDBMS: Invalid object type to describe.

For u information, i using mapguide open source 2.2 Beta 1, mapguide maestro
2.0 RC 1 and XAMPP 1.7.4 as my mysql database.

Appreciate your help!!!!!