[mapguide-users] Re: Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 18 09:00:25 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I come back on this topic because I was not able to do the trick.
I'm on MGOS 2.2 beta RC1, Maestro 2.1.4.
In the file 'ajaxmappane.templ' I was not able to find the exact row...What
I must do exactly?

And another question: how tell to Ajax viewer to represent decimal number in
the PropertyPane without all these "zero" after the point?

Thanks very much,

Riccardo