[mapguide-users] How to ZoomToView within a Fusion template

akt at frikshun.com akt at frikshun.com
Fri Mar 18 14:31:06 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I'd like to load a fusion template and pass it an x coord, y coord and scale
and have the template load and zoom to that point and scale.

I'm assuming I can use the ZoomToView function or maybe the setExtents
method on the map, but my attempts to do this on the "OnLoad" event within
my template index file are failing.

I've seen example of how to do this from an InvokeScript, but I'd like to
pass the args to my template and have it load pre-zoomed to the appropriate
point.

Can someone show me a good way to do this?

Thanks!

Allen