[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide Open Source 2.2 Release Candidate 4 released

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Mar 21 11:34:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

just want to tell you that your not alone Steve and Martin. I have the same
issues with IE9 as Steve described in his previous post. Exactly the same
things doesn't work for me without compatibility mode. IE9 Version is
exactly the one you mentioned (RTM 9.0.8.112.16421). MapGuide is version 2.2
RC2 and yes I am definitely using the AJAX Viewer.

I just realized that some of my javascript code is also broken in some of my
sites (but not all sites). Such basic things like for example:

var myArray = new Array();

So, I am also a little bit worried about IE9.

Gunter