[mapguide-users] Re: how to configure mapguide in windows7

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:44:20 EDT 2011

2.0 is very old and has lots of bugs compared to 2.2 RC4 (final
release candidate)

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.2.0/RC4/

anyway, u need to look over your webserver error logs / or the mapguide
server logs and see if there are any errors

there are some issues with php not installing correctly with the older
releases, all which have been fixed in the 2.2 release

I'd recommend trying the latest version -  2.2 RC4