[mapguide-users] RE: Band Width Recommendation for Mapguide Enterprise

BradM brad.mason at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Wed Mar 30 17:28:57 EDT 2011

We are now using fusion with open layers a lot of the time so I hope that the
google images will be served from elsewhere and therefore won't count as
bandwidth from our server or does it route through our server anyway???
Would a 10mbit/ second line be adequate for most of the time?  We probably
wouldn't have more than 5 concurrent users at any one time. Only in
classroom settings we would have more..   thanks