[mapguide-users] Re: Raster GeoTIFF howto

Dave Boyle dave at daveboyle.co.uk
Sun May 1 11:24:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

Maybe you can find my recent post helpful. I have struggled to get GTiff
GDAL layer working but got there in the end it just takes some time to get
to know your surroundings in Maestro, but I have been using version 2 as 3
is still buggy.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/GDAL-Raster-FDO-Question-td6319696.ht
ml

I may get around to writing some of this up on my blog but no idea when that
may be.

Regards,

Dave