[mapguide-users] 64bit dlls not working

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue May 17 14:22:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm having some huge problems with the MGE dlls for a 64bit machine.  The
errors I'm getting are very strange, it seems to me that the dlls were
compiled with the wrong versions.

Below are the errors:

The project currently contains references to more than one version of
OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation, a direct reference to version 1.0.0.1 and an
indirect reference (through 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgSiteConnection') to version
2.3.0.4202. Change the direct reference to use version 2.3.0.4202 (or
higher) of OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation.

There are many of these as well, If I remove the dll, then I get errors
saying it can't find the dll.

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process.	C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GIS_Viewer\Bin\MgWebApp.dll

I need to know how to fix this issue.

Thanks.