[mapguide-users] Re: Query Features does not work

snrt100 cazador_estm at hotmail.fr
Wed May 25 17:03:26 EDT 2011

hello everyone
I use the same code used by Sheboygan pakage

with Sheboygan all the functions work very well
but when I use the same code with my data stored in postgres 8.4 and postgis
1.4 the Features Query returns no results

I changed nothing, instead of using the predefined data in Sheboygan, I use
my own data stored in postgres 8.4

for information, the status of my raw data is shapfile and I migrate to
postgres with the tools shp2pgsql

other information, when I use my data in raw state (Shapfile) with the same
code used by Sheboygan all work very well.

other information, the selection of data stored in postgres 8.4 works well
with the code used by the package Sheboygan, so consulting the data stored
is done without problem !!!!!!!!

why the execution of the function Features Query returns no Result and i can
also see information from database tables by using the function selection
????????