[mapguide-users] Re: FDO Toolbox Connection

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Fri May 27 14:10:23 EDT 2011

2005 does not have the ability to store geometry/geography objects (you can store xy fields though).  In my OPINION, you should upgrade to SQL server 2008 so you can store the geometry and the data in the same database.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW