[mapguide-users] Google Chrome & AJAX Viewer

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:12:03 EDT 2011

With the latest update to Google Chrome, I'm getting a "snapping" effect on
map navigation (Zoom, Pan) in Ajax (2.1). When panning for example, it will
pan the map image, then snap back to the original map, and then back to
where it was just panned to.

Someone mentioned this back in Sept 2008 but a Chrome update shortly
after fixed the behaviour. The latest update however brought the behaviour
back.

I’m still using 2.1 Ajax (modified)/PHP/Windows/Apache. I tried a couple
2.2 sites and it does NOT seem to be happening, so issue seems to be with
2.1. Because I mucked up the code quite a bit, I'd rather wait t'il 2.3 to
upgrade, so any idea what I’d have to patch up to stop the snapping in the
meantime?

http://maps.cornwall.ca

Thanks,

Denis