[mapguide-users] Fusion redline question

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Sun Nov 6 23:07:12 EST 2011

I seem to be having issues with the fusion redline tool.
I'm able to digitize points lines polygons but the issue is when saving and
reloading the gml.
It saves the gml with the correct coordinates but when loading it back into
the map I think it is reading it as EPSG:4326 not EPSG:28356, the geometry
is transformed to some random place.
I've tracked down the default in OpenLayers.js and changed it for my site
but I think it should work differently, shouldn't it be reading the maps srs
?