[mapguide-users] RE: Another Fusion Question scalebar this time.

Berg, Leandros van den [FGSBV] L.vdBerg at fugro.nl
Wed Nov 9 06:02:40 EST 2011

Jamo,

I'm glad it worked. Thanks for having a look at my problem as well. Your solution also worked for me, but only for Internet Explorer. Firefox is still giving me the "A parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object" exception for scalebartool.js.

I'm going to switch to the other post now and put your solution there as well. Maybe you have an idea what this exception is about.

Kind regards,

Leandros