[mapguide-users] Re: Fusion Error: WARNING: Exception Occured in AJAX Callback.

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 10 15:16:29 EST 2011

On 10/11/2011 2:43 PM, soudemans wrote:
> Thanks for your reply mike,
>

> Michael Adair wrote:
>> Some things to try:
>> 1 - send me the WKT for your projection and I'll make sure that Proj4js is
>> parsing it correctly.
>> 2 - not sure if you get Fusion 2.2 in that release but in any case you can
>> try using the trunk version of Fusion
>> 3 - if we can see your site someone could probably pinpoint the problem a
>> lot easier
>>
> 1 - I am not sure how to do that.  It sounds like you would like to test my
> new projection (WIS-S NAD 27 (Meter)) but I don't have that, and I have
> absolutely no idea how and where I would create that.
There should be a text box in map tab in Studio for your coordinate
system with a string in it that looks like on this page:
http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/32054/prettywkt/, it's that string
I need.

> 2 - A good question.  I have no idea how to check what version of Fusion we
> are running.  I would like to be sure before requesting that the IS person
> installs a new version.  Also, could you be specific which core version I
> would need to download?
Probably best if you stick to distributions then you can get the latest
from http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/

> 3 - The problem is not with the website, it is with MapGuide Studio.  The
> website works fine.  The problem is that the error prevents me from
> proceeding with creating the data connection to SQL Server in MapGuide
> Studio.
That may be but there is definitely an error being thrown in Fusion that
may be easy to spot if we can see the web page.  Have you tried MapGuide
Meastro? http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro That is the
equivalent to Studio but may work better.

Mike