[mapguide-users] RE: Uploading Shapefile to Map for Immediate DisplayProblem

harivaag harivaag at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 03:22:46 EST 2011

hello,

sorry to interupt in the middle, but im working on a similar project and i
need to show the map file from a shape file. can you kindly help me as to
how do i load the map from a shape file or do i need to take a map file(png
file) and then load the shape file on it....either or im not aware of the
process. kindly help me with this if you can

rgds and thanks
hari